2008 was a good year for movie entertainment. With a movie every third day it is possibly the second best year of my life wrt watching movies… (The best year had the infamous summer months of ’01, which had over a hundred movies in a couple of months :P )
* 2007 had me watching one movie every five days, 2008 had me hooked every third day.
* May, June and Sep were the peaks of the year
* Jan (as in 2007) was the month to go easy on the movies.
Movies I loved:
* Speed Racer, Kung Fu Panda and Wall-E
* Vaaranam Aayiram and Dasavatharam (Tamil)
* Yeopgijeogin geunyeo – My Sassy girl(Korean) and A Road Home (
* Atonement, Into the Wild, Juno & Khuda Kay Liye
Movies I should have avoided:
* U, Me Aur Hum
* The Love God, The Heartbreak Kid & The Forbidden Kingdom
2009 already promises to be good. I will be looking forward to watching Slumdog Millionaire, The Wrestler, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, Terminator 4, Billo Barber and many more…