I am a big fan of Panoramic photos. For most of my life that involved panoramic photos(mostly the last 3 years) I used Cannon Photo Stitch, an application that came free with my camera software.
I was generally really thrilled to see the pieces come together that I simply ignored the difference in white [...]
I took the above series of photos near the Goravanhalli Lakshmi Temple near Tumkur on Christmas Day. The short trip was peaceful and the place, very delightful.
I usually use the Photo Stich application that came with my Canon camera but for this image I decided to try something different. [...]
Tagsacting Arts Bangalore beauty Birthday Blogging blogging bollywood Books comedy conversations Conversations with her Family Friends Gratitude happiness india internet javed akhtar lessons life love lyrics movie Movies music Philosophy photo photography photos play poetry Relationships review romance short story song songs Theater Thoughts translation travel Trip tv Writing
- Mehul on The Pursuit of Happiness…
- Sachin on Kun Faya Kun [Rockstar] – Translation
- Jasmine Khurana on Kun Faya Kun [Rockstar] – Translation
- Shah Fazil on Kabira (Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani) – Lyrics Translation
- Shahbaz Shueb on Kun Faya Kun [Rockstar] – Translation