This week’s list of things that I learnt contain some Red Spanish festivals, the crazy history of the Beatles and the time it takes for the sun to orbit around the center of the Milky Way
- La Tomatina is a festival that is held in the Valencian town of BuÃ±ol, in which participants throw tomatoes at each other. It is held the last Wednesday in August, during the week of festivities of BuÃ±ol. – (More Info)
- In the 50s and early 60s, The Beatles were a group of rough hooligans who smoked and swore onstage while chomping on chicken between songs. – (More Info)
- Blinky, Inky, Pinky and Clyde the Pacman Ghosts have a distinct personality and there are simple ways to beat them – via Pacman Ghost Phychology
- Iranians play jokes on each other on the 13th day of the Persian new year (Norouz), which falls on April 1 or April 2. This day, celebrated as far back as 536 BC, is called Sizdah Bedar and is the oldest prank-tradition in the world still alive today; this fact has led many to believe that April Fools’ Day has its origins in this tradition. – via Wikipedia
- The galactic year, also known as a cosmic year, is the duration of time required for the Solar System to orbit once around the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. Estimates of the length of one orbit range from 225 to 250 million “terrestrial” years. – via Wikipedia
No related posts.
Tagsacting Arts Bangalore beauty Birthday Blogging blogging bollywood Books comedy conversations Conversations with her Family Friends Gratitude happiness india internet javed akhtar lessons life love lyrics movie Movies music Philosophy photo photography photos play poetry Relationships review romance short story song songs Theater Thoughts translation travel Trip tv Writing